Vet's Botanicals products are produced from a pure CBD isolate that has been infused with specific terpenes that activate the animal's endocannabinoid receptors. This achieves balance in the body and reduces inflammation.
- Their products are formulated by a compounding pharmacist with over 30 years experience.
- Vet’s Botanicals products are tested by a third party laboratory to ensure potency and that they are in compliance with the law, containing no more than .03 %THC.
- The compounding pharmacist makes himself available for consultation at no additional cost.
- Prompt delivery of product, made in the Great State of Texas!
- Last, but not least. I have seen amazing results with their products where others have failed.
Dr. Kirby earned his BS in Bio-Medical Science in 1979 fromTexas A&M University and graduated Cum Laude with his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine in 1984. He has been a practicing veterinarian for 34 years and has been the owner and director of Alamo Heights Pet Clinic for 21 years. He has expanded and remodeled the clinic and has finished it with the latest in veterinary technology.
Dr. Kirby’s veterinary interests are surgery, ultrasonography, rehabilitation therapy and a holistic approach to medicine. Dr. Kirby is married and has 3 children. He hosts a radio show every Sunday morning on KTSA 550AM from 11 am-Noon, www.ktsa.com. Dr. Kirby spends his free time attending his children’s baseball and basketball games, hiking, fishing and playing basketball. The Kirby’s have 5 dogs and 2 cats.